Our Spartan Edge Protection mesh screens provide your site with a number of advantages.
- Perimeter tight enclosure protects personnel and construction workers, and prevents drops and falls of equipment on site
- Installed screens provide three storeys of protection
- Once installed, no need to remove screens since they climb the building as construction progresses
- Crane operation or self-climbing hydraulic system, whichever is best suited for your site
- Hydraulic system can be operated by the builder/formworker
- Once installation has taken place, screens require no ongoing use of site cranes
- Screens are pre-assembled offsite so onsite installation is as non-disruptive as possible
- Cheaper and more efficient than standard scaffolding
- Safe and secure sites promote comfort and productivity in all workers on site
- Regardless of weather conditions, our Spartan screens climb the building as construction advances each storey
- They present no obstruction to natural light
- Require no groundbase to work from as they are fixed to levels of the building, providing greater access and use of ground space around the site.
- Working platforms can be affixed to provide a safe area for those working beyond the edge of construction, for example on the external facade